Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:33 pm

afro Eyyy guys long time no see soz i aint been arorund much l8tly, but thats coz ive taken the Clan onto Xbox Live! Im recruting members for ARI for the 360 to play in matches on Halo3, Gear Of War and Unreal Tornament 3 when it finally gets its ass out haha. If any of you guys have Gamer Tags for Live then send us an add, mines EvoPhase001.
At the present time its mostly Halo3 Social matches till we get some more members then well start doing ranked matches and really get into the pawning Exclamation Exclamation hehe Twisted Evil

Oh and Hello too all the New Members that i havent had a chance too chat too yet Razz Welcome to the clan and i hope some of youz can join us on Xbox Live if not the ile see ya on 2142.

Ile post here for any Xbox Live match's that we have.

Peace..
Evo.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:56 am

Hey bro, welcome back! pirat
Good to see our ppl coming back to us.

As for taking the clan to xbox live, I would have liked you to talk to me or benarius before posting and recruting other members.

I have a few questions:
Can memebers of ARI in xbox live get access to this site ok? As this is our main clan communication.
Can they also get access to xfire? all memebers need to be on xfire.
Recruting has most of the time (not all) been done by the whole clan, not by a sole leader. How will we be able to get around this?
Are you willing to take up leadership for this game? Keep in mind that you'll have little support from us being that most of us don't have an xbox. - The game must have a leader.

I'll be honest, I'm not keen in taking a clan into a console game that %80 of us don't have. How will the rest of the clan no what happening over there? I just don't see it working bro.

I would like benarius's and others thoughts on this before moving on, I think it would also be good to have a clan vote.

Untill this happans can you please not add any more memebers from xbox live.

cheres mate
Back to top Go down
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

PostSubject: Appologies   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Well to answer your questions i did run it by Ben b4 i posted on the sight, i wasent going too be so rude as not to be doing that and also ages ago i asked Tyson as he was the clan leader at the time if it was allright to use the clan name while i was playing on 360 and he had no problems with it.
As for members, i dont really have any, its just a coupple of us, and yes they do have access to this site and xfire.
I mainly got the idea from, well i cant remember wich memeber now, but one of them posted asking if anyone had a 360 and what our gamer tags where.
The main reason i did it was for fun, nuffin really scerious since its rather hard to conduct full on clan battles with 360 games at the moment wich i did make clear that it might only get serious if we got the numbers.
Dont take any notice of my second post with my stats that was me just being bord and trying to figure out how the new site worked and yes i suppose it did look like i went a little overbord so go ahead and delete it.
All in all i appologise for not also talking to you first and not just Ben, forget about the whole thing and just delete the post's its not a problem Smile

Cheers..
Evo...
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 am

Nah bro its all good, if you can come up with a work around to the Recruting issue.
And if your willing to take up leadership role etc etc...

I'm sure we can do something here, lets not blow up the idea all together....

I would like other ppls ideas, but no had has replied Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:03 am

well i recon it wouldnt be too hard to recrute ppl, i think the main thing would be to make sure that if we did get ppl from Xbox live that they had a comp and Xfire and acsess to the site as well would be the main thing, tho i would think nowdays most ppl should have a comp lmao.

Well ile wait too see if anyone has anything too add, it still might be an idea to do that poll you where talking about, maby just too see who is interested.

If ya wanna chat more about it Zel drop me a line on xfire ay.

L8ers, Evo
Back to top Go down
thateabagr

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:32 am

I might get a 360 or PS3 soon, I wanna get Gran Turismo 5 though, that'll be sick as, but I've still only got a crappy tv, so maybe get a HD screen before console Neutral
Back to top Go down
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 am

Teabag dude, if you want the most bang for your buck... (and i don't mean your console blowing up Razz) then i seriously suggest getting a 360. The PS3 online community for lack of a better word is a smoldering heap of cow shit, and dont get me wrong i love the P3 hell ive even got one ( YES A 360 AND A P3 ) but its so lacking in anything good that atm its just sitting there collecting dust lol. If ya want the most fun and the most quality games and online service then ide go for the 360. Or do what i did and get both hehe that works too cheers
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:12 am

Yo Evo, no one else has replied so I gonna make a call on it.
We wont worry about communication between the games to much.
If ya can do the following your welcome to go ahead:

You take leadership role of the xbox realm
Get the new ppl to join/post of the forums .
Use the forums as your main communitcation (I'll setup a xbox live area for ya Very Happy)
Don't recrute ass holes, the clan has good ppl in it, don't want ass holes giving as a bad name or making us look bad.
We don't need total pro players, just good to pro is fine Smile

If ya can do all that, then go ahead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thateabagr

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:54 am

I saw a phone plan the other day where u go on a 24 month contract, get the phone and they throw in a 360, that might be a goer,
Back to top Go down
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Hey Zel,

Yo man sounds like a good plan too me Very Happy ile make it a stipulation that anyone who joins has to use the site and i sure as hell wont be recruting any ass holes coz i hate cocky pricks as much as the next guy lol. Im just looking for ppl to join who want to have fun and don't take thing too seriously Smile. Oh and setting up an xbox section would be awsome cheers dude cheers
Back to top Go down
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Yo Teabag just be careful about some of those deals coz you might not be getting what you think, check which xbox there giving you coz there's 4 different types. You got the arcade one that can only play arcade games and has no storage room what so ever, then you got your standard console which has no hard drive! and then there's the Pro and Elete, you want one of them coz ive seen a few of these givaway deals arround the place and there giving you the 360 without the hard drive wich is a bit of a jip Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!   Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Yo Yo its Evo !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Royal Infantry :: Members Area :: The Dump-
Jump to: