Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY! Empty
PostSubject: Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!   Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:02 am

People we have problems..

Due to a lack of members in 2142, Benarius and myself have decided to close down the 2142 part of the clan.
We will still support 2142 as a game only, we don't scrim or go looking for new members.
Why damn you why I hear you ask, well because we only have 3 maybe 4 active members in it. With no new members in the last few months it just isn't worth the time anymore. All good games come to a end.

On the other hand, COD4 is taking off. We have a total of 9 players in COD4, and going up just about every week.
Being that 2142 is dead, this makes me as it stands now the leader of the clan, as we only have one game. Benarius is still around and still has leadership rights/power but just not very active atm.
And being COD4 is getting bigger I would like to start 2 new things:

1) A second team, team 1 will be lead by me and have the most active members.
Team 2 will be run by a new leader and will have the less active members in it.
This way everyone gets a turn in scrims or the ladder.

2) a new leader for team 2 and to help me out.
This leader needs to post as much as I do and help out with new members, scrims for team 2, and enter into the cg ladder?????
THIS NEW LEADER MUST BE ACTIVE, and help out. In other words you need to be here as much as you can.
I think it would be a good idea is there leader is 17 plus, and lives and sleeps in cod4.
Please reply if u keen to take up leadership role.

Other problems....
HALF OF YOU DON'T EVEN CHECK OR POST ON THE FORUMS!!!! This is not good enough!
And the other half check and only a small few reply or make posts.
We are a team! this is our main communication! Your letting the team down by not checking/posting on the forums.
And some of you are not even on my xfire list!
To make a clan work well, everyone has to put the time in! everyone!

I know we have lifes and jobs and family/wifes/gf, but at least check the forums every other day, take 5 mins to make a post and carrier on with you day.
Thats all it takes.

We also need a sever! 5 bucks a month per player! thats all. I know some can't pay, and thats fine. But we need one ASAP if we are to keep having scrims.

There is also a plan to take the clan into xbox live! Evo has a post on this, but only 2 people have replied, they rest of you haven't even welcomed him back!

Alright, I think thats it, please post your thoughts. I am keen to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Benarius

PostSubject: Re: Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!   Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:30 am

Yep as Zalman has stated, I made little attempt to recruit new people and due to the lifecycle of the game it is unlikely that the 2142 section of the clan is to make a comeback although all know that as a game it still rocks and plenty of populated servers.

anyway, i guess it was not meant to be.

B.
Back to top Go down
victurr
Admin
victurr

PostSubject: Re: Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!   Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:34 am

hey 2142 had a good run, i enjoyed my time in it, but frankly the game is glitchy as shit and looks shit.. even though the gameplays awesome COD4 is NOT glitchy, looks and runs MUCH better, and its quite fun aswell. Hurry up n get COD benarius i guarantee it'll run better than 2142 even if your comps not up to standard, hell im on a laptop and it looks really pretty.

nooooot too sure about the 2 cod4 teams thing though, not sure how it would work or if it will work good at all
Back to top Go down
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!   Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:45 am

bad luck for yo battlefield guys Crying or Very sad

As for the electing another leader for the second team, perhaps one of you guys that have already had leadership experience should take it.

Count me in on renting a server ,i think the benifits of owning a server would make organising stuff alot easier like scrims and training Very Happy

hm Xbox, never really been a big fan of gaming consoles and plus i dont have one so count me out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!   Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan problems...... EVERYONE READ AND POST YOUR REPLY!
Page 1 of 1