Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its about time! June 5th! new maps!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victurr
Admin
victurr

Its about time! June 5th! new maps! Empty
PostSubject: Its about time! June 5th! new maps!   Its about time! June 5th! new maps! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Great news! Heads up that the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack sponsored by NVIDIA will be available worldwide for our PC players next week on June 5th!

NVIDIA is making it possible for PC players to download the map pack for Free on the PC thanks to their sponsorship. In addition, expect to see quite a few promotions popping up leading up to the launch of the map packs on the 5th and beyond. I know NVIDIA has a lot of great things planned for PC users in addition to maps becoming available.

There’s going to be some PC specific previews going up online this weekend I believe that will cover how well the maps play on the PC version as well as some contests and promotions happening all next week. I’ll be posting up details on them as they get started all this week!

The Variety Map Pack includes four new maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer including Broadcast, Chinatown, Killhouse, and Creek.

In addition to the map pack hitting, PC Players will be receiving the 1.6 Patch for the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that will add support for the new maps, fix a server crash exploit recently reported by the community, and a few additional features / bug fixes. I will post a full patch notes list next week.
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

Its about time! June 5th! new maps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its about time! June 5th! new maps!   Its about time! June 5th! new maps! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 am

yay, cheers for that vic Laughing
Back to top Go down

Its about time! June 5th! new maps!
Page 1 of 1