Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

indian cricket team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SerevalAssassin

indian cricket team Empty
PostSubject: indian cricket team   indian cricket team Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:11 am

i hope no one is Indian, but seriously wtf is their problem!! They are just embarrassing them selves and failing to relise it whilst our stupid media pretend that cricket is a gentlemen game and that pointing and co are bad sports when they obviously haven't played the game. The press try and believe that singh didn't use a racial slur because sachin says he didn't here it.... thats because he was no where near when it happened. They dismiss it as the event didn't even happen because the umpires didn't hear it aswell...

What is their problem suspending the tour and having a cry because one of their players rightfully imo was baned for three matches.... Atleast now they are going to play the test series but are saying they won't play the tri series ODI tour. There have been a few bad umpire decisions MAYBE more in favor of Australia so the indians go around as if they are being hard done by and that's why they are losing. On some Indian cricket forums they have been complaining that Australia are paying off the umpires....

Now I'm not racist, i'm friends with some indians and don't treat them any different but the Indian cricket team need to stop pretending that the world is out to get them and grow up and stop whining and our press can be fucken re tarted at times, they have no idea what they are talking about. I mean sack pointing ? come on so they went in a huddle before shaking the Indian batsmens hand... they then went off and shook their hands.... FOAD stupid retards that think sledging should be taken out of the game... It's fine as long as it isn't racist or too personal. Cricket would be a very different game if you couldn't sledge. Also whats up with people saying cricket is a gentleman's game? Go watch some club cricket, the teams get stuck right into each other as they should.

Singh got what he deserved 'nuff said.

/END rant
Back to top Go down
Tyson_Oelfke1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: indian cricket team   indian cricket team Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:02 am

lol its funny as

the first racial slur was they called simons a monkey lol
Back to top Go down
https://ari-clan.forumotion.com
xxbudgexx

PostSubject: Re: indian cricket team   indian cricket team Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 am

lol tyson i didnt no u even liked Cricket cyclops
Back to top Go down
Tyson_Oelfke1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: indian cricket team   indian cricket team Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:26 am

yeh i watch it when its on every couple of matches
Back to top Go down
https://ari-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indian cricket team   indian cricket team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

indian cricket team
Page 1 of 1