Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

our lame server - email i sent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

our lame server - email i sent Empty
PostSubject: our lame server - email i sent   our lame server - email i sent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:27 am

Hey mate
Few problems with the server.
The following all happen last night as we tried to setup a scrim.

First when I came to the server it had crashed had to do a reboot.
In the config the password is xxxxx, i changed it a few days ago to xxxxx, for some reason its not saving it.
However even tho it says it has a pass in the config, it really doesn't as we all connected with no password. The pam4 mod even told us there was no password, through out the match we had to kick people who joined because there was no pass on it.
Even more annoying is the system doesn't update the ppl who have left, so when I went to kick someone, the list was full with the players who had been and gone.
The pam4 cg mod sometimes has all the perks, it takes a few restarts to get it right.
We still have that problem of when the server changes maps we all get kicked.

This is very poor work and service, I am not a happy customer at all.
Let me know what you can do about this, but it may just be easier to give me a refund and will go off to gamers.net.nz.
I only went with you guys because the web site says it would have been $24 bucks ($1.99 a slot), instead we are paying $30 bucks, another mistake made by gameservers.net.nz

Gamers.net.nz is only $3 bucks more, I am keen for a refund via paypal please.

Regards,
Zalman
Back to top Go down
victurr
Admin
victurr

PostSubject: Re: our lame server - email i sent   our lame server - email i sent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 am

sounds good

find out who hosts [M]inistry's servers, it was an aussie server but i was getting 90-100 ping :O
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: our lame server - email i sent   our lame server - email i sent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:11 am

Hi there.

Sorry about this unfortunately the pam4 mods are made by third party people and are not very reliable alot of gameserver companys dont even bother with it.

We are a customer support based business if there is a problem and we are not told about it we cant fix it.

We can solve all the probs you have mentioned straight away and offer you 1 month free for your troubles

please let me know if you would like to do this or we can send you refund right away.

many regards.

They should have tested it before giving it to us, never mind we get a month free so I have taken it.

Do you have a IP for one of their servers? Need a ip to look them up santa
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: our lame server - email i sent   our lame server - email i sent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:43 am

FFS this is getting out of hand

I have sort fuze (from gameservers.net.nz) having a go at me saying I don't know how to work the server and one of your mates budge having a go at me about their great customer service.
What a load of bull shit all over a stupid server!

All I want is a server that damn well works and customer service that doesn't come out attacking me!

So as it stands we don't have a server anymore, you can thank gameservers.net.nz for their great customer service and awesome workmanship!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: our lame server - email i sent   our lame server - email i sent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:51 am

Ministry's servers are hosted at https://www.hostingshop.com.au/dedicated/home/
from what I can tell they are not game server hosting bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our lame server - email i sent   our lame server - email i sent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our lame server - email i sent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Royal Infantry :: Members Area :: The Dump-
Jump to: