Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting tired of WOW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

Getting tired of WOW Empty
PostSubject: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:34 pm

People are wasting their time in this is game - and in turn can't make scrims.
Its annoying and not helpful.
So annoying that if I see you in WOW sometimes i don't ask if u can scrim - cos 99% of the time its a no sorry busy "farming"....

WOW players should go back to when they requested to join aXs and why they joined - because for scrims, tourneys, team work, game time in cod4.
So far i haven't seen much of this.

Players need to pick up their act please

I wonda how many wow players will read this....... scratch pale
Back to top Go down
Darthfishpaste
Darthfishpaste

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 am

Yeah im in the same boat as Zal with this. If you really want to be in this you have to put the effort and be available to scrim when needed. Not also when needed but just for practice for the good of your team. You cant just turn up and do a half pie job, loose the game then go back to 'Wow thats gay' (ty delta) Smile as if its ok. Need to practice as a team more. Especially B team, not really seeing much of that. Teamwork is key, learning each others way of playing is essential.

Well had to put my two-peniths worth in. Tho i probly play a bit much (48 hours of cod this week) Neutral
Back to top Go down
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:35 am

lol at too busy farming lol!

Guys remember that we are an active clan and if you guys are on we hope that you can be available when needed. As for the issue with you guys playing wow, we would prefer that you are still available for cod 4 and at any time that we are to scrim as thats what we recruited you for.

oh and one more thing guys make sure you check the forums pls as i have seen posts put up and hardly anyone replys Shocked comunication is a good thing people lets start usin it ta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
link

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:36 am

I see where your coming from zal and i know people get to committed to the game. but u know me ill come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 am

oh your awsome link "ROCK ON" Very Happy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYzgQUTgpXs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
xxbudgexx

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:37 pm

i think u guys are right. we should really just change the clan to WOW instead of cod4..... tongue

lol jkn.

we MUST be more dedicated the clan and out mates. fair enough play WOW ill even admit 2 being addicted to the dam game myself some times.
But never say your to busy 2 practice or scrim because of WOW. WOW can fuckin wait..

Theres reasons y we join the clan... to be competative, have fun, make new friends, learn and improve our gamming capabillitys. If where not prepared to make the effort to be online and practicing 1hr b4 a scrim, play as a team and communicate we will never be competative and we wont enjoy it.

Zalman and others put in alot of effort ( AND MONEY !!!!!!) towards this clan and deserve alot more respect. If people arent prepared to give as little effort as to stop playing some other game to help them, then as far as im concerned dont deserve 2 to be in the clan. Mad
Back to top Go down
link

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:32 am

Delta wrote:
oh your awsome link "ROCK ON" Very Happy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYzgQUTgpXs&feature=related

OMFG THATS AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of WOW   Getting tired of WOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting tired of WOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum