Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?

Go down 
+2
Zalman1
SerevalAssassin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SerevalAssassin

What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Empty
PostSubject: What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:21 am

Just thought we should get an idea of what people see them self doing for us in 2142, so when it comes to making tactics people don't complain they aren't any good with the role we have given them.

I see myself playing pretty much any kit tbh and I can drive a walker pretty well if needs be. I'm solid in the gunship if no one else is capable but only verdun has a gunship in 16p. (suez does in SP version but not on MP).

We will probally need some tankers so keep that in mind and of course we will need a commander. Maybe Victurr could fill that role lol, as he doesn't need to have pro skills for that just spotting like mad and a sense of tactics.
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:35 am

squard leader, playing assault
Back to top Go down
Tyson_Oelfke1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:26 am

commander (sniper) squadleader (medic) Tactics

like normal
Back to top Go down
https://ari-clan.forumotion.com
EvoPhase001
EvoPhase001

PostSubject: Re: What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:43 am

Squad Memeber only, Assualt (free lance/team combo) and im pritty good with the support kit. Get me in a PAC tank im pritty good with those. lol!
Back to top Go down
boltactionboy

PostSubject: kits   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:11 pm

im pretty happy with either medic or support and ill go recon if needs be. also im happy to take the walker.
Back to top Go down
Benarius

PostSubject: Re: What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:24 pm

meh. any role as required but probably best with assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?   What role do you see yourself playing in scrims? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What role do you see yourself playing in scrims?
Page 1 of 1