Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gay end to the CG season

Go down 
+2
victurr
Zalman1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

Gay end to the CG season Empty
PostSubject: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 pm

We got owned, 13 - 5!!!
Why i hear u ask??? because

St killer
Golferjim
sykotic

All randomly went off line, and Vic was randomly AFK
Damn well annoying, you all knew we had this match on. Sykotic where did you go? you were our confirmed 5th player!!!???

Thank you Renegade for your help.

We all are going to have to pick up act if we ever hope to have a team 2 in the up coming ladders.
Back to top Go down
victurr
Admin
victurr

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm

yea you told me i wouldnt be needed so i went off n watched gladiator. that movie always *nearly* makes me cry. silent

badluck anyway
Back to top Go down
Stkiller

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:21 am

same here.. U guys say i was not needed Shocked
Back to top Go down
Darthfishpaste
Darthfishpaste

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:53 am

Lol... gladiator nearly makes u cry..... i always miss the end of that
Watch "brotherhood of war" that makes me cry every time...
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:51 am

aye? are you men or boys?
Never mind, season 3 has just re opened, and we have been challenge already.
10pm nz monday.
Back to top Go down
Darthfishpaste
Darthfishpaste

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:59 am

Yeah got the email. Nah you need to watch that moive, everyone i have given it to to watch has cried...
Back to top Go down
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:53 am

Ye we fell short of our expectation of givin these guys a run for ther money but all in all good first season everyone Smile

As for getting imotional when watching movies well what can i say, yall pussies Razz

Go and rent some spaongebob squarepants dvds aws cheers
Back to top Go down
Zalman1
Admin
Zalman1

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 am

Delta wrote:
Go and rent some spaongebob squarepants dvds aws cheers

LOL sponge bob awesome rabbit
Back to top Go down
sykotic

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:31 am

Zalman1 wrote:
We got owned, 13 - 5!!!
Why i hear u ask??? because

St killer
Golferjim
sykotic

All randomly went off line, and Vic was randomly AFK
Damn well annoying, you all knew we had this match on. Sykotic where did you go? you were our confirmed 5th player!!!???

Thank you Renegade for your help.

We all are going to have to pick up act if we ever hope to have a team 2 in the up coming ladders.

Already told you... but lets explain this.

First, you have said on multiple times that ladder matches would be played by the core team. This make perfect sense.

You said to me last night "hey man, you up for some scrims?" I said "yeah, why not". Then you told me that you had a ladder scrim later that night. So thats sweet, ill play a couple of friendly scrims, which I did.

During this, we had 5 people (PLAYING!), plus budge on. Budge went offline to go reset his router, and you said to him that we need you for the scrim later, and he said sweet. So that makes 6.

6 is one to many for a 5 man game.. You never once asked me to play in the ladder match, i didn't even know it was on until you told me during the first friendly match.

You were having trouble finding another friendly scrim, so im thinking "sweet, looks like thats it for me tonight". I get a call from work, so i tell you guys ill be back soonish, have fun. Couple of people said cya, and I left.

3 hours later I get back from work and go to bed....

On topic though,

I havn't seen gladiator... I really should... Another one to "aquire" at xlan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
victurr
Admin
victurr

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Gladiator is fucking epic. I am shocked and appalled that you haven't seen it. >:O
Back to top Go down
Darthfishpaste
Darthfishpaste

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 am

Spongebob all the way pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay end to the CG season   Gay end to the CG season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay end to the CG season
Page 1 of 1