Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Start to the Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SerevalAssassin

Great Start to the Season Empty
PostSubject: Great Start to the Season   Great Start to the Season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:20 am

Last night in our first ladder match, we were able to pick up a comfortable win over another new team in, Original Gangsters. We came into the match not sure what to expect and excited to what was about to unfold. We took the side of the Pan Asian Coalition in the first round as we were defending our position on the ladder.

Our roll out as PAC was extremely unorthodox as we had some late changes to the team (one was one minute before match start) and troubles with ventrilo. Our tank and walker took a defensive position around trash dump whilst our FAV with RDX strapped to the front raced past the first flag, dropping me out and thus my squad. OG rushed a full FAV up the guts and was almost successful in taking down our tank but nixon managed to shoot the jihader once he had jumped out of the FAV just in time. Whilst OG were rushing two tanks along the bridge, I noticed there was 4 in my squad and then that my squads FAV had been driven away and then eaten up by the OG tanks. We quickly took a defensive position around Outer Bridge Lock and managed to take down the OG tanks with out too much trouble. We quickly rushed to our respawned FAV and headed off to Inner bridge lock which Tea bag had managed to somehow steal their walker and hold for a short amount of time before being over run. My squad got there just before they recapped it and quickly took down the OG hostiles. From there on in the round we held out the OG forces with OG getting through to Outer Bridge Lock once with two tanks before we quickly recapped it. Our tank and walker with Tyson and Zalman inside had little excitement for the round back around the trash dump area. We finnaly bleed OG to death with a final score of 115-0

Scoreboard:
Great Start to the Season Bf2142-20080128-211741

In the second round as EU our roll out was filled out perfectly. OG mounted several light pushs with FAV which were all stopped by our tanks and walker. OG's walker was taken out by our jihad and their tank by other means. They mounted an attack on Refugee Camp with a FAV around the north side. The FAV jihaded our tank, and they also got a beacon down. Our commander along with the help of our tanker without his tank were able to hold off OG untill our walker and other tank got back and stopped the attack but were not able to get the beacon and were thus held there by OG infantry. We took this chance with the OG walker and tank down and most of their infantry at out main to launch an attack. My squad of 3 rushed towards trash dump via our FAV and got there as their walker spawned, which we were able to steal. We capped the flag with ease and then stole their tank as it spawned and rushed to Outer bridge lock and capped that as well facing little resistance. OG were thus capped out and all that was left to do was to take out their remaining infantry at Refugee camp. We of course did this, ending the round 138-0.

Final score 253-0

Scoreboard:
Great Start to the Season Bf2142-20080128-213324
Back to top Go down

Great Start to the Season
Page 1 of 1