Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spud's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spud17

Spud's Application Empty
PostSubject: Spud's Application   Spud's Application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Name: Jeremy
Playername: Spud
Other games played: CS:S, CS1.6, TF2.

About me and Call of Duty 4:
I've had and practiced with the game for quite some time now, I'm rounding up upon the half year mark with the game. My primary weapon is the deagle, my secondary is the Scorpion. I have a positive ratio dependant on Map/Game type. I focus on TDM HC mode. Game play wise I use stealth greatly, using both dead silence and a silencer on any gun that allows it. I adore dropping behind enemy lines and to rattle things up.

Hardware:
E8400 @ 3.6Ghz-8800GT 512 OC'd @ 700Mhz- Samsung 206BW 20'' @ 1650x1050-Antec Sonata 3-Logitech G15 + X-530's-M$ Sidewinder (nothing can beat the awesome thumb buttons
javascript:emoticonp('afro')
afro

-Jeremy

lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Spud
Spud

Spud's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spud's Application   Spud's Application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:48 pm

Incredible, I failed to notice that I was not signed in at the original time of posting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spud
Spud

Spud's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spud's Application   Spud's Application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:28 pm

To go by the books,

Alias, ingame name: Spud
Do you have a mic? Yes
What games do you play? Mentioned above
What game types do you most like? (s&d, titon) TDM HCM
Why do you want to join? I'd like to join beucase I enjoy playing as a team, that's where the real games at. I always strive to be the best team player possible. And work co-operatively with others.
Why should we accept you? Because I play fairly, I'm inovative on the battlefield and always have a few surprises up my sleeve.
Previous clans and reason for leaving? I used to be in a clan for Halo Combat Evolved. Reasons why I left? You get over master cheif, pretty quickly.
What skills can you add to the team (eg. good medic/sniper)? I bring high pistol skills mixed in with a range of stealth and edge of your seat close combat (Knife).
Bf2 - 2142 Please post post links for your stats
COD4 please post a screen shot of your stats. I'll get around to that when I'm not on my laptop. Very Happy

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spud's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spud's Application   Spud's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spud's Application
Page 1 of 1