Australian Royal Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Royal Infantry

Owning Since 2142

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phaz0r A

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Alias, ingame name: Phaz0r
Do you have a mic? yes
What games do you play? Cod4, MoH spearhead, wow.., AoC
What game types do you most like? (s&d, titon) i like s&d the most because i feel its the most skill based, i also enjoy the zombie mod for a change every now and then.
Why do you want to join? my friend benn (renegade) told me that you guys were recruiting to build 2 teams so i decided i would put in an application.
Why should we accept you? im a good team player, i have experience playing in scrims and i think i could fit in easily
Previous clans and reason for leaving? final redemption, we were plying in the ga ladder and cyber gamer ladder but we decided to go casual so im looking to join an active clan
What skills can you add to the team (eg. good medic/sniper)? my wep of choice would be the AK-47 with silencer i like to get in amongst the action but im also good at camping / holding / controlling an area. i snipe a bit and id like to think im alright at it, i have blue tiger for the barret but, its a barret... and i got i from playing in pubs so i guess it doesnt count for much.

COD4 please post a screen shot of your stats.

thanks for reading my application
Back to top Go down
Reneagde
Reneagde

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:56 pm

well he is a very good and skilled player and i know him well is a good friend of mine would be silly to not give him a try he has what it takes and wouldnt let us down ..

anyway goodluck m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
phaz0r

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:58 pm

sorry forgot to post link on last post.

CoD 4 stats:

Application Phaz0rstats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1